- Waste Management for the MUNICIPALITIES
- Video – Organic Waste Converter
- Frequently Asked Questions – Organic Waste Converter
Decentralized Municipality Waste…
The Union Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change (MoEF&CC) recently notified the new Solid Waste Management Rules (SWM), 2016.
The new rules are now applicable beyond municipal areas and have included urban agglomerations, census towns, notified industrial townships, areas under the control of Indian Railways, airports, special economic zones, places of pilgrimage, religious and historical importance, and State and Central Government organisations in their ambit.
As per the “Municipal Solid Waste Management Manual Part 2” by the MINISTRY OF URBAN DEVELOPMENT, Government of India (http://cpheeo.gov.in/upload/uploadfiles/files/Part2.pdf ) –
Decentralized community level waste management systems are preferred to centralized waste management solutions under certain circumstances. Decentralized waste management systems or community level waste management systems reduce the burden of handling large volumes of MSW at a centralized location, with corresponding reduction in costs of transportation and intermediate storage.
Some of the advantages of decentralised waste management include the following:
- Decentralized systems allow for lower level of mechanization than the centralized solutions, and provide job opportunities for informal workers and small entrepreneurs.
- Decentralized options can be tailor made for the local waste stream, climate, social, and economic conditions.
- Decentralized systems reduce the cost incurred for the collection, transportation, and disposal of waste by the Urban Local Body (ULB).
Our Organic Waste Converter machines can be used for DECENTRALIZED WASTE MANAGEMENT by housing apartments and residential colonies, hotels, restaurants, caterers, malls, canteens & cafeterias, factory kitchens and flight and industrial kitchens into organic soil supplement to be used by farmers with capacity to process 25 Kgs up to 1,000 Kgs of organic waste in a batch onsite.
Our “Do It Yourself Biogas Kit” can also be used as a “Bio-STP” solution for Public and Community toilets in cities, towns and villages.