WASTE-TO-ENERGY FOR A SUSTAINABLE TOMORROW…
Food and Organic Waste in Homes and Residential Building & Housing Compounds…
We’ve all been told, since childhood, that wasting food is bad — but it still happens. We buy food we don’t have time to cook. We forget about leftovers in the back of the fridge. We throw out food that’s stamped with yesterday’s date, assuming it must be dangerous to eat.
Our household include the following types of wastes –
- vegetable and fruit – raw or cooked
- meat and fish – raw or cooked, including bones and skin
- all non-liquid dairy products
- eggs including shells
- bread, cakes and pastries
- rice, pasta and beans
- uneaten food from your plates and dishes
Our “Organic Food / Farm Waste Factory” can transform the household food waste into clean and renewable cooking gas and organic liquid fertilizer.
Residential Building and Housing Complexes can use our “Organic Waste Converter” solutions.