Under the NEW Solid Waste Management Rules (SWM), 2016, segregation of waste into biodegradable waste, dry waste and and domestic hazardous waste is compulsory.
- The conventional ways of transporting kitchen waste on trucks to the dumping sites & large scale waste recycling plants set up and operated by municipalities are inefficient & not very cost effective.
- The kitchen discards, the leftovers, the perished food items constitute almost 25% of the organic waste.
- It is pollution free and safe for the environment too.
Our Food Waste Management Solutions include –
- Off-grid Waste Management and Biogas Generator solution
- Automated On-site Compostable Waste Processing system
Also, under the AMENDED Bio-Medical Waste Management Rules, every hospital, nursing home and medical institution generating biomedical waste shall pre-treat the laboratory waste, microbiological waste, blood samples, and blood bags through disinfection or sterilization on-site in the manner as prescribed by the World Health Organization (WHO) or guidelines on safe management of wastes from health care activities and WHO Blue Book 2014.
Our Solution offering –