Decentralized Municipality Waste…
As per the “Municipal Solid Waste Management Manual Part 2” by the MINISTRY OF URBAN DEVELOPMENT, Government of India (http://cpheeo.gov.in/upload/uploadfiles/files/Part2.pdf ) –
Decentralized community level waste management systems are preferred to centralized waste management solutions under certain circumstances. Decentralized waste management systems or community level waste management systems reduce the burden of handling large volumes of MSW at a centralized location, with corresponding reduction in costs of transportation and intermediate storage.
Why Decentralized Approach to Municipal Waste?
- Decentralized systems allow for lower level of mechanization than the centralized solutions, and provide job opportunities for informal workers and small entrepreneurs.
- Decentralized options can be tailor made for the local waste stream, climate, social, and economic conditions.
- Decentralized systems reduce the cost incurred for the collection, transportation, and disposal of waste by the Urban Local Body (ULB).
Components of our Decentralized Municipal Waste solution…
- Organic Waste Converters Machines with capacities to process 100 kgs to 1,000 kgs per cycle per day
- Envomed Medical Waste Disposal solution – designed especially for hospitals and all kind of medical institutions to manage hazardous biomedical waste
- Bio STP solution – connecting our “Do It Yourself Biogas Kit” to public toilets